Are you ready to fight back against heart disease? There are so many ways to get involved … and have fun too!
Fundraising: How it Works
Create yourself a page here. Post your story, add the time and place of the events and start promoting it. Please fill out the event proposal form and send it to the events team. Your event will not be featured until you send us your event proposal form
- You can choose to fundraise individually. Create a page here.
- You can form a team.
- You can join a team too
Follow the instructions and you’re all set!
Events: How it Works
Create yourself a page here. Post your story, add the time and place of the events and start promoting it.
Frequently asked questions
1. Can you help me organize or assist in covering any costs associated to my event?
Unfortunately, the Heart Institute Foundation does not have the resources to assist you with your event as we are managing signature events all-year long.
2. Can you provide materials such as brochures, donation forms and signage for my event?
We will gladly provide you with such materials if the request is made in advance.
3. Can I use the Heart Institute logo?
The use of the logo needs to be approved by the Heart Institute Foundation.
4. How soon after the event should I submit off-line funds?
Event’s organizer(s) will submit net proceeds from the event together with all related financial reports including complete list of event expenses and revenues within 60 days of the event. We retain the right to verify the financial reports.
5. What kind of events should I do?
Here are some ideas:
- Personal milestones
- Garage sale
- Car wash
- Any kind of “thon”